Monday, June 01, 2009

My dog, Brownie

I have a pet. It is a dog and I call it Brownie.
Brownie is a Chinese breed. It is small, fluffy and cute. It has got thick brown fur. When I cuddle it, the fur feels soft. Brownie does not like bones. Everyday it eats soft food like steamed rice, fish or bread. Every morning I give her milk and bread. When I am at school, Brownie plays with my cat. They get a long well, and never fight maybe because Brownie does not bark a lot. It treats the other animals in our house gently, and it never eats shoes. Brownie is really a sweet and friendly animal.

5 comments:

  1. tolong bikinin my pets tentang kucing dong,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. What type of pets can I give CBD Oil?

    ReplyDelete